***COVID-19 Update - In light of the ongoing health crisis in the UK and globally, we have issued a statement here***
Welcome to the Conwy Marathon
Always Aim High Events are proud to present the Conwy Marathon, a full 26.2mile, 20 mile and 10 mile event starting in the Victorian Coastal Town of Llandudno.
Starting on the iconic Victorian promenade the routes takes runners around the awe-inspiring Great Orme and past the Conwy Castle World Heritage Site to the nostalgic Colwyn Bay Promenade. Runners then double back along the stunning beach front to finish back in Llandudno.
This is super special and scenic Marathon, full of history and gorgeous views which promises 26 miles of fast running along the Conwy coastline and quiet country roads.
The race village in Llandudno which will host the start and finish line, attracts over thousands of spectators, creating a fabulous atmosphere as the runners are cheered out and welcomed back at the end of their adventure.
We are thrilled that this event has been awarded the North Wales Regional Championships for Marathon Distance. For entry criteria please see here.
What you can expect:
- A fantastic event medal & technical T-shirt for all finishers to wear with pride
- Event Village Facilities including food and drink, secure bag drop and shop
- Electronic chip timing
- Web results service
- Full route marking
- The world's friendliest marshals at every junction
- Incredible support around the course
- Energy stations around course
- Event photography
- Emergency support
- Feast of food at the finish line
- Live bilingual commentary
- Exclusive discounts (at the AAH Store)
SportPursuit Store at Always Aim High Events
Our official retail partner will be in the Event Village and selling a wide range of products at incredible prices. These will include HIGH5 nutritional products, running kit and bespoke Always Aim High branded goodies.